Book Your Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
In advance, thank you all for following covid protocols so well. We truly appreciate everyone’s efforts in keeping us all safe and healthy.
- We will continue to require all clients to wear a mask when in the clinic
- COVID surveys will be sent by email to clients 4 hours prior to bookings, and any signs of feeling unwell will require a rescheduling
- All clients who have traveled out of the province just prior to their appointment are asked to follow current Manitoba travel guidelines according to their vaccine status
- We kindly ask all clients to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering and respect the 6foot social distancing rule
- We also request clients bring their own container for water if you remember!! Otherwise, we do have disposable cups if you forget.
- We want to remind folks we are not accepting walk-in appointments and also encourage clients to book in advance as we are experiencing higher than normal bookings
- Please let us know if you are part of our high risk and vulnerable population and voice your concerns prior to booking so we can look at more optimal times of the day to book you in
- We are continuing to work with our respected associations and Health Manitoba to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are followed during Covid19
- We will reschedule appointments immediately should we have any concerns about our own health or exposure of any kind
- We will be observing strict hand washing techniques and using hand sanitizers before treatments start
- We will be wearing masks at all times during our workday
- We will be disinfecting all rooms, tables, doorknobs, switches, and pin pads between appointments and regularly sanitizing the washrooms and common areas throughout the day, as well as using a sanitizer in our laundry
- For your first visit, we do ask you to arrive 10 minutes before to fill out a health intake form. Should you prefer, you can print the intake form from this page to complete prior to coming in. (can we do fill line options?) We still recommend coming early to orientate yourself with our facility, use the washroom, and have a discussion with your therapist about treatment expectations
- Health history forms are used to help us determine the type of treatment you require, all information is confidential, and treatment notes will be made following each appointment
- We do direct bills with a number of insurance companies. However, we can only direct bill PRIMARY plans. We will ask for insurance information at the time of booking, so if you can have that information handy, it will make booking an appointment simpler
- Treatment takes place in a private room. You and your therapist will go through a brief assessment and discussion on the type of treatment you need to address your concerns
- The therapist will then leave the room to give you time to change and get on the table under the sheet and blanket
- Treatment is best performed without the restriction of clothing, although your comfort is our foremost concern, so if you are uncomfortable with the removal of any article of clothing, you are encouraged to voice your concern immediately, and we will work with you at your comfort level
- During treatment, we want to ensure that your concerns can be voiced at any time to let your therapist know how to adapt their work to give you the best treatment possible: so if you need a lighter touch, less talking, more talking, deeper treatment work, you are feeling too warm or too cold, or are not comfortable with treatment to any part of the body, we encourage you to speak up immediately, we want your experience to be safe, comfortable and stress-free
- Posttreatment, you and your therapist will go over any stretches/exercises to support your treatment, discuss when to schedule your next appointment, and complete any paperwork we need for insurance. We always encourage everyone who has just had a treatment to drink extra water to help the body recover from the toxins released during treatment and to take as much time to relax afterward to help your body adjust to the treatment
- We offer direct billing to primary insurers only (your personal or your only insurance plan)
- We must contact and confirm insurance plan details before billing for you, so when visiting us for the first time on an evening or weekend, we will need your insurance information prior to your appointment to contact the insurance company during their office hours
- This is a free service we extend to our clients but, as each plan is organized differently, should we encounter any issues (run out of coverage, deductible, require a medical note, insurer denies the claim, and more), we reserve the right to request immediate payment in full for your service
We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations or rescheduling requests, all missed appointments and same-day cancellations will be charged $50 for the first missed appointment, and all subsequent missed appointments will be charged the full amount of the appointment missed. (cancellation/missed appointment fee does not include unavoidable emergencies or illness).
In order to help keep our clinic a healthy environment, we ask that if you are sick (cold, flu, etc.) or are experiencing the onset of symptoms, please call as far in advance as possible to reschedule your appointment. In the event you show up ill or with symptoms, your therapist reserves the right to cancel and reschedule you at a later date.
Please be aware that noise travels easily throughout our clinic. We have done all we can to minimize this structurally, but voices can still be heard, so to protect your confidential information and to respect others in treatment, please be mindful of voice levels during your appointment.
- All clients under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Informed consent must be done with both parent/guardian and minor present
- All insurance documents/intake forms must be signed by the parent/guardian
- Parent/guardian must remain within the clinic, if not in the clinic room, during treatment